Search Here

Friday, June 14, 2013

My Nutrition Rules



In a month I am going on vacation with my parents and my sister. I am beyond excited, but still a little nervous to rock a bikini.  My dad is down in Florida now and he sent us pictures of the place we are staying.  I will definitely be in a bikini the entire time....hence this post.

The pool


I have recently been really bad.  For the past two weeks I have been consuming disgusting amounts of Dunkin Donuts in the morning.  The good news is that I have been really good during the day and night, sticking to my nutrition rules after that daily slip-up in the morning.  My goal for the next month is to cut out that Dunkin Donuts, pizza, pasta, etc.  I have not been very good on weekends, using the cheat meal excuse for every meal haha.  Here are a few rules I am going to be following for my month challenge:
  • NO CREAM in my coffee.  Drink black coffee or green tea.
  • CARBS EARLY in the day.  Eat oats for breakfast.  No carbs at lunch or dinna.
  • NO SUGAR, just whole foods.
  • LOTS OF SALAD for dinner.  Stick to protein and veggies at night.
  • MORE VEGGIES during the day. 
  • EAT FRUIT but no more than 3 pieces a day.
  • WORKOUT at least 5 times a week. 3 days must be weights, 2 days pole, any additional will be carido.
  • DRINK WATER as much as I can.
  • NO CHEAT MEALS on the weekend. 
I really wish I could cut out alcohol, but I seriously love going home on Fridays and having a few with the boyfriend.   Plus Penny is an addict.

The Alcoholic Kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Lauren

My photo
Wisconsin, United States
I created this blog to track my life. After graduating college with a B.S. in Food Science, I moved half way across the country for a job. Life has really changed since college, I'd say for the better. I have taken up some new hobbies and I'd like to bring you along on my journey as I learn and struggle through it all. Please feel free to contact me [everydaylaurenblog@gmail.com] with comments, jokes, pictures, really whatever you want to share with me. Enjoy!