In a month I am going on vacation with my parents and my sister. I am beyond excited, but still a little nervous to rock a bikini. My dad is down in Florida now and he sent us pictures of the place we are staying. I will definitely be in a bikini the entire time....hence this post.
I have recently been really bad. For the past two weeks I have been consuming disgusting amounts of Dunkin Donuts in the morning. The good news is that I have been really good during the day and night, sticking to my nutrition rules after that daily slip-up in the morning. My goal for the next month is to cut out that Dunkin Donuts, pizza, pasta, etc. I have not been very good on weekends, using the cheat meal excuse for every meal haha. Here are a few rules I am going to be following for my month challenge:
- NO CREAM in my coffee. Drink black coffee or green tea.
- CARBS EARLY in the day. Eat oats for breakfast. No carbs at lunch or dinna.
- NO SUGAR, just whole foods.
- LOTS OF SALAD for dinner. Stick to protein and veggies at night.
- MORE VEGGIES during the day.
- EAT FRUIT but no more than 3 pieces a day.
- WORKOUT at least 5 times a week. 3 days must be weights, 2 days pole, any additional will be carido.
- DRINK WATER as much as I can.
- NO CHEAT MEALS on the weekend.
|The Alcoholic Kitty|