Search Here

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kabobs and Sweet Potato Fries

I love making my boyfriend grill because I am too scared to grilling.  :) I love sweet potatoes. Here is dinner from last night.

Before Cooking

So pretty



Sweet Potato Fries:

1 Large Sweet Potato, peeled and sliced
Toss in olive oil, garlic salt, and pepper

Preheat oven to 400F. Cook 9 minutes, flip, then 8 more.
 
 

Kabobs:

1/2 Sweet Onion
1 Red Pepper
2 Large Chicken Breasts
Pepper
Garlic Salt
Dried Chipotle Pepper
 
Cut onion, red pepper, and chicken into chunks.
Slide onto skewers, alternating ingredients.
Sprinkle with seasonings.
Grill for about 20 min on a low heat.



Nommy Tastey Spicey Kabobs
 
My Dinner Plate - I was stuffed after!

With lemon water of course!
You can see the ranch dressing in the background.  The boyfriend dips everything in it.  There is also ketchup on the table because I love ketchup on my sweet potato fries.  There goes the health factor.  I'll work on eliminating that out of my diet :P 

The boyfriend told me I should create my own cookbook....I think that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said.


<3 Lauren

PS: I have pole tonight for the first time in a week!!!!! And a yoga class.  :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Lauren

My photo
Wisconsin, United States
I created this blog to track my life. After graduating college with a B.S. in Food Science, I moved half way across the country for a job. Life has really changed since college, I'd say for the better. I have taken up some new hobbies and I'd like to bring you along on my journey as I learn and struggle through it all. Please feel free to contact me [everydaylaurenblog@gmail.com] with comments, jokes, pictures, really whatever you want to share with me. Enjoy!