Search Here

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Run Like a G and a Little Spa Action

I'd like highlight one of my blogger bffs for a second.  As some of you may know, I used to run a lot, but after my surgery it has gotten pretty difficult.  I get my dose of running through running blogs.  Run Like a G is one of my favs. 
 
Heather @ Run Like a G
Heather is awesome and so inspiring, but if you don't want to read about running and a strong beautiful woman, maybe you'll stop by to read/look at pics of her hunky body builder husband, JG.
 
;)
 
Heather started Positive Body Image posts which I absolutely love.  I think everyone needs to remember that "we only get one body and we should treat it with respect."  Cheers to that!

Since I decided to love myself a little more, I haven't minded random splurges on myself/ my body.  While on vacation, I got a nice long massage at the resort we stayed at. Here's a little peak.



Hope you all can get to experience the pure joy of a massage...seriously. It is amazing. If you haven't, I'd encourage you to treat yourself.

XO Lauren


5 comments:

About Lauren

My photo
Wisconsin, United States
I created this blog to track my life. After graduating college with a B.S. in Food Science, I moved half way across the country for a job. Life has really changed since college, I'd say for the better. I have taken up some new hobbies and I'd like to bring you along on my journey as I learn and struggle through it all. Please feel free to contact me [everydaylaurenblog@gmail.com] with comments, jokes, pictures, really whatever you want to share with me. Enjoy!