Search Here

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Randomness About My Life

So yesterday was so slow at work.  I think all week is going to be....especially because I really want the week to go by fast; therefore, it won't.

I had a mean craving for something bad for me yesterday, so I caved and had this.....I'm not ashamed ;)



Then I went to pole...which usually gets me really excited, but the studio was like a thousand degrees and there were like 25 people to 5 poles. Not okay.  I couldn't stay on the pole because I was so sweaty from all the body heat...I left early.  One thing that I always think about walking into pole is that it is basically impossible to find and how mean the lady who owns this antique shop must be.  The pole studio's sign is on the door, but the antique shop always has the door propped open so you can't see it!  Whatevs....if you like pole enough you will find the studio eventually.



Like I have mentioned before, Wisconsin is known for cheese, specifically cheese curds.  Saw this on my ride home and didn't think it was weird at all.



And nowwwww I am bored at work again....writing a quick post so I don't leave ya'll hangin again like last week.  Can't promise next week though, I'LL FINALLY BE IN FLORIDAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Happy Hump Day!

I'm not excited or anything.
xoxo Lauren

2 comments:

  1. PS~ I am getting ready to post my "Promo" blog post next week.
    Email me at runlikeag@outlook.com if you would like to view "your section" before I post it :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

About Lauren

My photo
Wisconsin, United States
I created this blog to track my life. After graduating college with a B.S. in Food Science, I moved half way across the country for a job. Life has really changed since college, I'd say for the better. I have taken up some new hobbies and I'd like to bring you along on my journey as I learn and struggle through it all. Please feel free to contact me [everydaylaurenblog@gmail.com] with comments, jokes, pictures, really whatever you want to share with me. Enjoy!