Search Here

Friday, August 9, 2013

Spicy Mexican Chicken and Cupcakes

So the other night I was exhausted. 
I don't think I have caught up on sleep since the road trip.
 
We hadn't gone grocery shopping and didn't have much except some frozen chicken.
My solution?

Spicy Mexican Chicken

Three Chicken Breasts
1can Diced Tomatos w/ Green Chilies
1/4 cup Taco Seasoning
 
Throw it all in a crock pot.
Leave on high for 2.5 hours or until cooked through.
Serve with whatever side you have laying around.
 
 
So easy, so delicious, and it got rave reviews from the boyfriend.
Sorry I don't have pictures...I haven't been very good with that lately.

I can't seem to get myself to post this without a pic so here are the delish cupcakes at my SIL's baby shower :).
My mom's best friend's daughter in law made them.
 

Amazing.
Just to make your mouth water a little more the cupcakes were
Chocolate with peanut butter frosting and a peanut butter truffle in the middle
Chocolate with chocolate frosting and a chocolate truffle in the middle
Vanilla with vanilla and vanilla.
I also believe there was a strawberry shortcake one or something like that.
So good.


YAY FOR FRIDAY
XO Lauren








 

3 comments:

About Lauren

My photo
Wisconsin, United States
I created this blog to track my life. After graduating college with a B.S. in Food Science, I moved half way across the country for a job. Life has really changed since college, I'd say for the better. I have taken up some new hobbies and I'd like to bring you along on my journey as I learn and struggle through it all. Please feel free to contact me [everydaylaurenblog@gmail.com] with comments, jokes, pictures, really whatever you want to share with me. Enjoy!