Search Here

Friday, August 30, 2013

Foodie Penpal Month 1

Goooood day everyone!!!
 
Today is reveal day for Foodie Penpals!  If you don't know about this awesome program, you should.
 
The Lean Green Bean


Join, join!!! Maybe we will be penpals!

Well, last month I was lucky enough to get the lovely Melanie.
I was super excited to know she lives on the east coast because I grew up there!
I loved all of the food she sent.
I loved the PB Granola...I had it in my yogurt that night.



The tortilla chips were gone like the next day.
Even Penny loved it all!

 
XO Lauren
PS. If you want to see what I sent, go see Ann's page here.
She hasn't posted anything about it yet, but hopefully she will soon!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Lauren

My photo
Wisconsin, United States
I created this blog to track my life. After graduating college with a B.S. in Food Science, I moved half way across the country for a job. Life has really changed since college, I'd say for the better. I have taken up some new hobbies and I'd like to bring you along on my journey as I learn and struggle through it all. Please feel free to contact me [everydaylaurenblog@gmail.com] with comments, jokes, pictures, really whatever you want to share with me. Enjoy!