Search Here

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Cut My Hair and Saving Time and Money

So last night I got really fed up with how dry, and basically dead the ends of my hair were.
I ended up cutting off like three inches, maybe four.  I was too afraid to measure.
I don't know if you noticed, but I'm going blonde.
It is killing my hair.
I'm dealing with it.
 

Sassy duck face
 
So I haven't decided yet, but I really feel like I could save a lot of money by getting rid of my gym membership.
I pay $40 a month ($480 a year!) to go lift weights when I could buy a set for a fraction.  Like this cute set on amazon for only $26:
 
Super cute colors
 
 
I waste gas to get there.
Sometimes I don't even go.
To me it just seems like it is a waste of time and money.
 
I have been attempting to work out at home, focusing more on body weight since I don't have weights to play around with yet.
Do you think I will lose all motivation to work out if I don't have to go somewhere to do it?
Will I even pick up the weights if I have them at home?
Maybe I will leave them in front of the TV.
Maybe boyfriend will come up with a way to rig them to the TV so it will only turn on when I use them :p


XO Lauren
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Lauren

My photo
Wisconsin, United States
I created this blog to track my life. After graduating college with a B.S. in Food Science, I moved half way across the country for a job. Life has really changed since college, I'd say for the better. I have taken up some new hobbies and I'd like to bring you along on my journey as I learn and struggle through it all. Please feel free to contact me [everydaylaurenblog@gmail.com] with comments, jokes, pictures, really whatever you want to share with me. Enjoy!