Search Here

Monday, September 30, 2013

One Year, Muffin Fail, and Twelve Minutes to Work Out

My weekend was really great.  Boyfriend came home from a two week long work trip to Canada.
He brought me out to celebrate one year since we met at the same restaurant where we met.
Super cute.
 

1 year since we met.
September 2013
 
Sunday was time to get things done.
I did like five loads of laundry, attempted to work out, made muffins twice, and did all my dishes!
My first attempt at making muffins was a huge fail.
I forgot the flour :(.
 

So embarrassed.
 
My workout:
Each exercise for 25 seconds, 5 second rests in between.
Mountain climbers (abs)
Toe touches (abs)
Kickbacks (abs, booty)
Burpees (entire body)
Repeat 6 times
 
 
I was really sad that I couldn't finish this 12 minute workout.  My knee started hurting from the mountain climbers and burpees.
This is a super intense workout even though it's only 12 min.
Try it; I dare you!

Ohh I almost forgot...
We also put a shelf up in the bathroom. 
I am so happy boyfriend is handy.

I obviously need to put a picture in the frame
and find a better place for my makeup
than a plastic bag. :p

 
Happy Monday!
XOXO Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Lauren

My photo
Wisconsin, United States
I created this blog to track my life. After graduating college with a B.S. in Food Science, I moved half way across the country for a job. Life has really changed since college, I'd say for the better. I have taken up some new hobbies and I'd like to bring you along on my journey as I learn and struggle through it all. Please feel free to contact me [everydaylaurenblog@gmail.com] with comments, jokes, pictures, really whatever you want to share with me. Enjoy!